1. What is Serolsar Lake and where is it Located ?
- Serolsar Lake is a high altitude lake situated at an altitude of 10,500 ft. The Lake is situated at the distance of 5 KM from Jalori Pass.
2. From where does the trek starts ?
- Trek to Serolsar Lake starts from Jalori Pass. The Trek is of 5 KM one way and takes around 2-3 Hours to complete.
3. How will we travel from Delhi to Jalori Pass, and is my transport cost included in the trek cost ?
- The complete group will travel together from Delhi to Jalori and back to Delhi by AC Tempo Traveler. The transport cost from Delhi to Jalori Pass and back to Delhi is included in the Trek cost.
4. What is the group size for this Trek ?
- The group size of 15 trekkers.
5. How much time does it take to Trek to Serolsar Lake ?
- It takes 2-3 Hours to reach Serolsar Lake if we trek on the relaxed pace.
6. Do i require Trekking Shoes for this trek ?
- Yes, good trekking shoes are recommended for this trek. However you can also trek in sports shoes if it is not Snowing/Raining.
7. What type of accommodation will be provided at Serolsar Lake ?
- We will provide all the trekkers with Dome Tents and Sleepings Bags. Generally the tents are provided on triple occupancy, but you can opt for double occupancy with some extra cost.
8. How are the sanitation facilities in the camping sites ?
- As it is an adventure trip, we provide with Toilet Tents at both the camping sites.
9. What kind of food will we get on both days ?
- We proide with High Nutrition food to all the trekkers. Our Food Menu consists of Veg/Non Veg/Egg meals. All the Meals at Jibhi and Serolsar Lake are included in the package cost
10. What kind of clothing i require for this trek and what all things i need to carry for this trek ?
- You can find the details about clothing and things to carry in the essentials section.
11. How is the temprature at Serolsar Lake ?
- The Temprature at Serolsar Lake is pleasent during the day time. At Nights the temprature drops close to zero degrees.
12. Where will we have lunch while doing the Trek ?
- While on this trek, we will provide with packed lunch along with Juice and Energy Bars.
13. How is the Network connectivity at Serolsar Lake ?
- BSNL network works at Serolsar. All other networks have Intermittent/NO connectivity.
14. What is the Girl to Boy ration on this trek ?
- Generally the Girl to Boy ratio of our groups is 4:6.
15. By what time we will reach Delhi on the Final Day ?
- We will reach Delhi by early morning on Day 3.