Valley of Flowers Trek
Valley of flowers is boon to all nature lovers, who want to seek tranquility and peace the place offers ample amount of opportunities. At an altitude of 12,700 ft., the valley is an abode to numerous species of flora and fauna to amaze us. The snow peaked mountains, conifers, clear blue sky and lush green space in hilly terrain not just a breathtaking view to cherish but also energize you to trek amidst those sloppy paths. So here you are to inhale freshness, explore the wilderness of nature and trek to be adventurous. The scenic place discovered by British traveller way back in 1930s is a bliss; so what you waiting for…come down to nature’s best. In lap of Himalayas, blissful “Dev Bhoomi- UTTARAKHAND.”
Trip Cost Mentioned Above is according to group size of minimum 6 people. Prices may vary if group size is small
- Stay at Ghangaria
- Accommodation during Trek (Camping). Triple Sharing
- Trek equipments: Sleeping Bag,Tent,Mattress,Kitchen & Dining Tent,Toilet Tent and cooking utensils.
- Meals while on trek (Veg)
- Permit Fee/Camping Fee
- First aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced Trek Guide and support staff.
- Porters/mules to carry central equipment.
- Transport from Haridwar to Govindghat and return.
- The transportation cost from Haridwar to Govindghat and back will have to be borne by the trekkers. Trekker can opt for our transport, which we can organise for them, or the trekkers can make their own arrangements and reach Sankri.
- Meals during transit.
- Meals at Hotels/Guest House
- Personal Expenses(Snacks/water Bottles/Energy Drinks etc)
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason
- Porters to carry personal stuff.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
Things to Carry:
- Backpack/Rucksack to carry your personal stuff. (Do not take trolly bags as it will be difficult to carry while trekking)
- Trekking Shoes/Sports Shoes.
- Cap/Hat, Sunscreen to protect from Sun.
- Sunglasses and Gloves.
- Cold Cream and Lip Balm.
- Trekking/Hiking Pants or any comfy Lower or sports/track pant.
- Carry good Woolen cloths/Jackets as it will be cold at Chopta.
- Upper and Lower Thermals as per requirement.
- Rain Poncho/Umberella.
- 1 Ltr Water Bottle. (We would encourage that each person carry their personal water bottles)
- Flashlight/Head lamp.
- Powerbanks as per requirement.
- Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trekYou can either transfer the same trek to any of your friends/family or get a voucher for the same amount and register for any of our treks in future (validity 1 year) Or Get a refund of 90 %(If the trek amount varies, the balance needs to be paid by the trekker)
- Cancellation between 30 days and 15 days to the start of the trekYou can either choose to go for any other trek or other batches for the same trek depending on availability Or Get a refund of 75%
- Cancellation between 15 days and 10 days to the start of the trek
You can choose to go on the same trek with other batches in the same season Or Get a refund of 50%
- Cancellation less than 10 days to the start of the trek
You can transfer your trek to your friend/family (same trek) No cash refund.