Buckle up for the Ride of your Lifetime, mounting on your Iron Horse, towards the mesmerizing cold desert of Ladakh. Starting from Delhi, riding over 3000 km across the rugged terrains of Himalayas, stopping over the sapphire lakes, and conquering 10 high altitude mountain passes including the mighty Khardungla that stands tall at the height of 18,380 ft. You will relish the strenuous yet picturesque journey along the winding foothills and curves that will make the adrenaline pump through your veins on this Leh, Ladakh bike ride.
This is not where your burdens will dare to follow you; this is where you dig out your fantasy and put it straight into reality.
Stay During Ride:
DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED:
• Vehicle registration certificate.
• Pollution under control certificate
• Insurance of vehicle
• Driving License.
• Voter ID card/ Aadhar Card/ Passport.
• Passport size photographs (4)
• Emergency contact details.
Note:Above mentioned documents should be carried in original copy along with the sufficient Xerox copy.
Cost with Own Bike: Rs19,900/- (taxes applicable)
Cost with Rented Bike:
One person on one bike: Rs32,500/- (taxes applicable)
Two person on one bike: Rs26,500/- (taxes applicable)
OTHER RIDE INCLUSIONS:
• Tents where the camping will be done
• Meals and beverages as described in the meal details
• Road Captains with experience in riding in high altitudes and Himalayas
• Royal Enfield trained specialist mechanic
• First aid and group health medical kits
• Back Up Vehicle to carry central equipment
• Stay in Manali.
• Return tickets to reach Delhi from the hometown of the riders
• Lunch on all Days
• Fuel expenses during the ride
• Personal Expenses(Snacks/water Bottles/Energy Drinks etc)
• Riding Gear for the riders. (Gloves, jackets, boots, strap, helmets, bungee cords, guards)
• Cost Escalation due to natural reason
• Spare Parts if needed to be replaced while on ride (Riders can carry their own spare parts)
• Laundry, tips, camera fee, monument and monastery entry fee, parking charges, wildlife sanctuary entry fee
• Any part of package is not availed by the client; refunds cannot be claimed for any part of package exchangeable with any services.
• In case Buffer Day need to be used, then hotel/food/mechanic/back up vehicle charges.
• Our tour costs do not include any travel insurance/ repatriation charges/ damages/ claims etc. in case of any eventuality.
• Anything not mentioned in inclusions
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Booking will be based on First come First serve.
• 25% of the tour fee would be required at the time of booking.
• Remaining 75% deposit would be required 60 days prior to trip start day.
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of tour fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of tour fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of tour fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the road captains will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.