Buckle up for the Ride of your Lifetime, mounting on your Iron Horse, towards the mesmerizing cold desert of Ladakh. Starting from Delhi, riding over 3000 km across the rugged terrains of Himalayas, stopping over the sapphire lakes, and conquering 10 high altitude mountain passes including the mighty Khardungla that stands tall at the height of 18,380 ft. You will relish the strenuous yet picturesque journey along the winding foothills and curves that will make the adrenaline pump through your veins on this Leh, Ladakh bike ride.
This is not where your burdens will dare to follow you; this is where you dig out your fantasy and put it straight into reality.
Stay During Ride:
DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED:
• Vehicle registration certificate.
• Pollution under control certificate
• Insurance of vehicle
• Driving License.
• Voter ID card/ Aadhar Card/ Passport.
• Passport size photographs (4)
• Emergency contact details.
Note:Above mentioned documents should be carried in original copy along with the sufficient Xerox copy.
OTHER RIDE INCLUSIONS:
• Tents where the camping will be done
• Meals and beverages as described in the meal details
• Road Captains with experience in riding in high altitudes and Himalayas
• Royal Enfield trained specialist mechanic
• First aid and group health medical kits
• Back Up Vehicle to carry central equipment
• Stay in Delhi.
• Return tickets to reach Delhi from the hometown of the riders
• Lunch on all Days
• Fuel expenses during the ride
• Personal Expenses(Snacks/water Bottles/Energy Drinks etc)
• Riding Gear for the riders. (Gloves, jackets, boots, strap, helmets, bungee cords, guards)
• Cost Escalation due to natural reason
• Spare Parts if needed to be replaced while on ride (Riders can carry their own spare parts)
• Laundry, tips, camera fee, monument and monastery entry fee, parking charges, wildlife sanctuary entry fee
• Any part of package is not availed by the client; refunds cannot be claimed for any part of package exchangeable with any services.
• In case Buffer Day need to be used, then hotel/food/mechanic/back up vehicle charges.
• Our tour costs do not include any travel insurance/ repatriation charges/ damages/ claims etc. in case of any eventuality.
• Anything not mentioned in inclusions
• Wear Riding shoes till your ankles
• Climatic conditions in the high altitudes are different from plain areas. Take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
• Avoid wearing tight-fitted clothes as they might hinder with your movement during the ride.
• Wear a double layered socks to avoid dust, mud and infections during the trek
• Wear proper protective headgear that fits perfectly along with eyewear and mouth protection wear to avoid the glare of the sun, dust and wind.
• Avoid using earphones, as you might not be able to follow up the instructions from the road captains.
• Consumption of alcohol/drugs during the bike ride is strictly prohibited
• The ride takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not litter the local sites or campsites.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Booking will be based on First come First serve.
• 25% of the tour fee would be required at the time of booking.
• Remaining 75% deposit would be required 60 days prior to trip start day.
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of tour fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of tour fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of tour fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the road captains will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• A person booking any of group departure would have to give an undertaking stating that he/she has been communicated very clearly all the Terms & Conditions of the tour and he/she understand fully the risks involved in a holiday of this kind and incase of any Death, accident, mishap that may occur during the course of tour would be his/her sole Responsibility and we or any team members would not be responsible or liable in any case.
• It is in the nature of a holiday of this kind to be flexible. The day to day agenda and ultimate goal of the tour is taken as an aim and not as a contractual obligation. We shall Not be responsible for the delays or alterations in the program or expenses incurred due to Conflict, international or internal flight delay or cancellations, strikes, sickness, weather, War, vehicle problems, political closures and disputes.
• The cost is for the entire package and there would be no refunds in case any part of the Package is not availed.
• We would not be liable to pay any kind of compensation arising because of any mishap, sickness, accident etc.
• Your participation in a trip is entirely at your own risk. We are NOT responsible or liable for any injuries you may suffer, fatal or otherwise. Also, we are NOT responsible for any loss or damage to your property, including your motorcycle, irrespective of how any damage may have been caused.