Kuari Pass Trek
Kuari Pass Trek – A short 5 day trek into the Nanda Devi Santuary The Kuari Pass trek which gives you spectacular views of the Nanda Devi sactuary and a host of 7000m snow-capped peaks that extend into Tibet. The truly refreshing part of the trek is while walking through the luxurious Himalayan meadows, called ‘Bugyals’ in the local tongue. The beauty and serenity of a Himalayan meadow is an experience no one should miss out on. The most remarkable is the Gorson Bugyal, consisting of vast undulating green pastures.
Trip Cost Mentioned Above is according to group size of minimum 6 people. Prices may vary if group size is small
- Accomodation at Joshimath
- Accommodation during Trek (Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg)
- Permit Fee/Camping Fee
- First aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced Trek Guide and support staff.
- Transport from Haridwar to Joshimath and return.
- The transportation cost from Haridwar to Joshimath and back will have to be borne by the trekkers. Trekker can opt for our transport, which we can organise for them, or the trekkers can make their own arrangements and reach Joshimath.
- Meals during transit.
- Meals at Hotels/Guest House
- Personal Expenses(Snacks/water Bottles/Energy Drinks etc)
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions