Kedarkantha is an easy trek highly recommended for those who are planning their first trek & want it to be snow laden.This is one of the few treks which are open for the entire year. The ideal season to do this trek however is from dec end to march when the trail is completely snow clad. The trek provides a great opportunity for trekkers to see the scenic beauty and experience the life of remote villages of Garhwal Himalayas.
Trip Cost Mentioned Above is according to group size of minimum 6 people. Prices may vary if group size is small
- Stay at Sankri
- Accommodation during Trek (Camping). Triple Sharing
- Trek equipments: Sleeping Bag,Tent,Mattress,Kitchen & Dining Tent,Toilet Tent and cooking utensils.
- Meals while on trek (Veg)
- Permit Fee/Camping Fee
- First aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced Trek Guide and support staff.
- Porters/mules to carry central equipment.
- Transport from Dehradun to Sankri and return.
- The transportation cost from Dehradun to Sankri and back will have to be borne by the trekkers. Trekker can opt for our transport, which we can organise for them, or the trekkers can make their own arrangements and reach Sankri.
- Meals during transit.
- Meals at Hotels/Guest House
- Personal Expenses(Snacks/water Bottles/Energy Drinks etc)
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions