Chandrashilla Trek & Camping with Bonfire
Chopta is an unspoiled natural destination lying in the lap of the Uttarakhand Himalayas and offers views of the imposing Himalayan range including Trishul, Nanda Devi and Chaukhamba. It is located at an elevation of 2,680 metres (8,790 ft) above sea level. Chopta village is surrounded by forests of pine, deodar and rhododendron and is rich in flora and fauna
Chandrashila is summit of the Tungnath . It literally means “Moon Rock”. It is located at a height of about 4,000 metres (13,000 ft) above sea level. This peak provides a spectacular 360 degree view of Himalayas,especially Nandadevi,Trisul, Kedar Peak,bandarpunch and Chaukhamba peaks.
Trip Cost Mentioned Above is according to group size of minimum 10 people. Prices may vary if group size is small
- 2 nights Camping and Bonfire in Chopta. Twin Sharing
- Trek to Chandrashilla Summit and back to camping site
- Meals while camping (Veg Meals). Non Veg meals can be organized on extra charges
- Permit Fee/Camping Fee
- First aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced Trek Guide and support staff.
- Meals at Haridwar and during transit/travel from Haridwar to Chopta and back.
- Porters to carry personal luggage.
- Personal Expenses(Snacks/water Bottles/Energy Drinks etc)
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Cancellation has to be sent to us by Call / Email.
- From Date of booking – 30 days only communication charges of Rs 2000.00 per person
- 30 -15 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost per person will be deducted
- 14 -07 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost per person will be deducted
- Less than 7 Days prior to departure 100% of tour per person cost will be deducted
Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible effort to minimize the cancellation charges.